Monday, January 9, 2017

WOW What a Day

One Salty Kinda Day

I have had the longest day in a long time. I had traffic court in another town (and hour away) Then had to have my figured out. She is as stubborn as I am and that's never a good thing. She hasn't been running well for about a month and now we have found the problem. DAMN coil packs almost had to buy her a PCM Computer $$$$$$ that would have killed me so 1 coil pack for me Alex.
Then the kids were out of school since its so cold out NOT bad roads which I'm glad that care now about the temp outside for kids. But then lets add some salt to today's recipe.... My husbands been sick ALL day. My youngest step daughter got sick last night around midnight but come 7am and she was *ping*ping*ping* off the walls with my FIVE YEAR OLD. So I of course had to have my brother come and help with the kids while my husband was resting since I had to work. No need for us both to be jobless. I'm just glad the kids are a sleep I think for the first time in months I will be able to get to sleep before midnight. Cant wait to see what that's going to be like. I sure have forgot.

OOHH a little more salt for the day. The first day of my spring college semester starts IN THE MORNING OHHH

Night all

No comments:

Post a Comment